Comfort Suites Brasilia
Select your stay dates to check availability at Comfort Suites Brasilia
Comfort Suites Brasilia
About the Hotel
With a stay at Comfort Suites Brasilia in Brasilia (Asa Norte), you'll be minutes from Brasilia Shopping Center and Brasilia TV Tower. This hotel is within close proximity of The Islamic Centre mosque and Liberty Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 188 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a steam room.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Brasilia? This hotel has facilities measuring 1722 square feet (160 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 16
- Accessible bathroom
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 1722
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built 2013
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 11.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- 10 percent destination fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy