Comfort Inn Joinville
Select your stay dates to check availability at Comfort Inn Joinville
Comfort Inn Joinville
About the Hotel
Comfort Inn Joinville is in the heart of Joinville, walking distance from Mirante and Shopping Mueller Joinville. This hotel is within close proximity of National Museum of Firefighters and Mueller Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 148 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Joinville? This hotel has 1474 square feet (137 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Accessible bathroom
- Number of floors - 11
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Smoke-free property
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Conference space size (meters) - 137
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 2006
- Meeting rooms
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 1474
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Individually decorated
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 40.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 1.5 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy