Comfort Inn Amherst
Select your stay dates to check availability at Comfort Inn Amherst
Comfort Inn Amherst
About the Hotel
In the heart of Amherst, Comfort Inn Amherst is close to Cumberland County Museum and Archives and Tantramar Theatre. This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Amherst Golf Club and Fort Beausjour National Historic Site.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free self parking
- Free breakfast
- Computer station
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Microwave (on request)
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy