Comfort Hotel Manaus
Select your stay dates to check availability at Comfort Hotel Manaus
Comfort Hotel Manaus
About the Hotel
This hotel is within close proximity of Cultural Centre of the Peoples of the Amazon and Povos da Amazonia Cultural Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Conference space size (feet) - 3229
- Accessible bathroom
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- 24-hour business center
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 2.4 per accommodation, per night
- 10 percent destination fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy