Comfort Hotel Ibirapuera
Select your stay dates to check availability at Comfort Hotel Ibirapuera
Comfort Hotel Ibirapuera
About the Hotel
Located in Sao Paulo, Comfort Hotel Ibirapuera is in the suburbs, minutes from Our Lady of Aparecida Parish, and close to Shopping Ibirapuera. This hotel is within close proximity of Ibirapuera Park and Sao Paulo Museum of Modern Art.
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Comfort Hotel Ibirapuera. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has facilities measuring 388 square feet (36 square meters), including a meeting room.
- Fitness facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Free WiFi
- Roll-in shower
- Number of floors - 20
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 36
- In-room accessibility
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 16,80 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.90 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy