Colts Hill Guest House
Select your stay dates to check availability at Colts Hill Guest House
Colts Hill Guest House
About the Hotel
With a stay at Colts Hill Guest House in White River, you'll be in the historical district and close to Casterbridge Country Shopping. This guesthouse is within the region of Riverside Mall and Lowveld National Botanical Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your Tempur-Pedic bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
English breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in White River? This guesthouse has 646 square feet (60 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and extended parking is available onsite.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Outdoor pool
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: ZAR 95 for adults and ZAR 47.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy