Colonial Plaza Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Colonial Plaza Hotel
Colonial Plaza Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Colonial Plaza Hotel in Pindamonhangaba, you'll be within the vicinity of Sítio do Pica-Pau Amarelo and Natural History Museum of Taubate. This hotel is within the region of Museum of Image and Sound of Taubate and Mazzaropi Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Free self parking
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Laundry facilities
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 100 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 130 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy