COMO Cocoa Island
Select your stay dates to check availability at COMO Cocoa Island
COMO Cocoa Island
About the Hotel
When you stay at COMO Cocoa Island in Makunufushi, you'll be on the beach and convenient to Biyadoo Beach and Kandooma Beach. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Maafushi Reef and Maafushi Harbor.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's beachfront restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Full-service spa
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Beach towels
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
- Free breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Espresso maker
- Satellite TV service
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 271
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 136 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 271
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 136 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 407
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 203 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 339
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: USD 169 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 350 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 175 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy