Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
Select your stay dates to check availability at Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
About the Hotel
With a stay at Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu in Dhunikolhu (Baa Atoll), you'll be close to Thulhaadho Harbor and Hulhangu Jetty. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Thulhaadho Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a beach bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and a library. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Beach bar
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Beach sun loungers
- Wedding services
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free WiFi
- Beach umbrellas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Billiards or pool table
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Full-service spa
- On private beach
- Year Built 1998
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Ceiling fan
- Turndown service
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Daily housekeeping
- Free bottled water
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 422 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 224 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 299.66
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 224.75 (from 2 to 13 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 299.66
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 224.75 (from 2 to 13 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 380 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 228 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy