Coast High Country Inn
Select your stay dates to check availability at Coast High Country Inn
Coast High Country Inn
About the Hotel
Coast High Country Inn is in the heart of Whitehorse, walking distance from SS Klondike and S.S. Klondike National Historic Site. This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Yukon Visitor Information Centre and Old Log Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. This hotel also features tour/ticket assistance and a picnic area.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Whitehorse? This hotel has 9060 square feet (842 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Accessible bathroom
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Free airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Breakfast service
- Luggage storage
- Picnic area
- Conference space size (feet) - 9060
- Shopping on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Portable fan
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy