Clayton Hotel Belfast
Select your stay dates to check availability at Clayton Hotel Belfast
Clayton Hotel Belfast
About the Hotel
With a stay at Clayton Hotel Belfast, you'll be centrally located in Belfast, steps from Ormeau Baths Gallery and Ulster Hall. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of St. Malachy's Church and Crown Liquor Saloon.
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
- Multilingual staff
- In-room accessibility
- Meeting rooms 10
- Number of floors - 9
- Spa tub
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference center
- Accessible bathroom
- Luggage storage
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillow menu
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 8.5 and GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy