Clayton Crown Hotel London
Select your stay dates to check availability at Clayton Crown Hotel London
Clayton Crown Hotel London
About the Hotel
With a stay at Clayton Crown Hotel London in London (Cricklewood), you'll be close to Lord's Cricket Ground and Wembley Stadium. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Portobello Road Market and SSE Arena, Wembley.
Make yourself at home in one of the 152 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. English breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-out. Planning an event in London? This hotel has 4402 square feet (409 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Indoor pool
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Snack bar/deli
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Meeting rooms 4
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 4402
- Year Built 2003
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Roll-in shower
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 152
- Express check-out
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (meters) - 409
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Separate sitting area
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free dial-up Internet access
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free weekday newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy