Château des Vigiers
Select your stay dates to check availability at Château des Vigiers
Château des Vigiers
About the Hotel
With a stay at Château des Vigiers in Monestier, you'll be on a lake and close to Chateau Lardy and Chateau Haut Garrigue. This 4-star hotel is within the region of Chateau Lestevenie and Chateau Belingard.
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an attached winery and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Monestier? This hotel has 5864 square feet (545 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Winery attached
- Conference space size (meters) - 545
- Free self parking
- Golf course on site
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1596
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Meeting rooms 2
- Fitness facilities
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Full-service spa
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 13 November 2017 to 30 April 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Spa tub