Château de l'Hoste
Select your stay dates to check availability at Château de l'Hoste
Château de l'Hoste
About the Hotel
Located in Saint-Beauzeil, Château de l'Hoste is within the region of La Ferme du Lacay and Chateau Latuc. This romantic hotel is within the region of Grottes de Fontirou and Chateau Lacapelle Cabanac.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 24 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private pools and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a seasonal outdoor pool and bicycles to rent.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Accessible bathroom
- Conference space
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 1674
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 24
- In-room accessibility
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Roll-in shower
- Free toiletries
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Private pool
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed during the winter season.