Château de Bossey
Select your stay dates to check availability at Château de Bossey
Château de Bossey
About the Hotel
Located in Bogis-Bossey, Château de Bossey is in a rural location and convenient to Golf of l'Hippodrome and Lake Divonne. This hotel is within close proximity of Forest Land and L'Esplanade du Lac.
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Planning an event in Bogis-Bossey? This hotel has 2476 square feet (230 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 10
- Year Built 1725
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 43 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed in January.