Select your stay dates to check availability at Cha-Villa
About the Hotel
With a stay at Cha-Villa in Asa (Kerama Islands), you'll be minutes from Zamami Port and close to Furuzamami Beach. This apartment is within close proximity of Ama Beach and Inazaki Observatory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Cha-Villa.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Picnic area
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 700 and JPY 800 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy