Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel
Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Dogenzaka, steps from Cerulean Tower and minutes from Hachiko Statue. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Meiji Jingu Shrine and Tokyo Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 410 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Dogenzaka? This hotel has facilities measuring 108 square feet (10 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Grocery/convenience store
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour business center
- Computer station
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 40
- One meeting room
- Linens provided
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Partially open bathroom
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Free newspaper
- Pay movies
- Towels provided
- Down comforter
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3326 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3240 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2160 per person and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy