Select your stay dates to check availability at Cerise Lannion
About the Hotel
A stay at Cerise Lannion places you in the heart of Lannion, convenient to Church of Brelevenez and Distillerie Warenghem. This residence is within the vicinity of Chapelle de Kerfons and Chateau de Tonquedec.
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and day beds, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 2004
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free wired Internet
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Day bed
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy