CedarWoods of Sandton
Select your stay dates to check availability at CedarWoods of Sandton
CedarWoods of Sandton
About the Hotel
When you stay at CedarWoods of Sandton in Sandton, you'll be in the business district and within the vicinity of Johannesburg Stock Exchange and Sandton Convention Centre. This hotel is within the vicinity of Nelson Mandela Square and Sandton City Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Sandton? This hotel has 5942 square feet (552 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Conference space size (meters) - 552
- Computer station
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Pool umbrellas
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- In-room accessibility
- Wedding services
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Conference space size (feet) - 5942
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Concierge services
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free reception
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms 9
- Pool sun loungers
- Accessible bathroom
- Conference space
- Bathtub or shower
- Turndown service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Free bottled water
- Room service (limited hours)
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 460 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 612.50
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy