CDH My One Hotel Bologna
Select your stay dates to check availability at CDH My One Hotel Bologna
CDH My One Hotel Bologna
About the Hotel
With a stay at CDH My One Hotel Bologna in Bologna, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Ospedale Maggiore di Bologna and Stadio Renato Dall'Ara. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Arco del Meloncello and Portico of San Luca.
Make yourself at home in one of the 103 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Free WiFi
- Express check-out
- Conference space size (feet) - 1485
- Free wired Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 6
- Year Built 2008
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Accessible bathroom
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Snack bar/deli
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Television in common areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- One meeting room
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Down comforter
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR price range per vehicle (one way)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 4 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per night (maximum EUR 10 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 1.50 to EUR 5 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply from the 6th consecutive night of stay onward. Guests exempted from this tax include residents of Bologna and children under 14 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy