Catussaba Resort Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Catussaba Resort Hotel
Catussaba Resort Hotel
About the Hotel
When you stay at Catussaba Resort Hotel in Salvador, you'll be on the beach and convenient to Vinicius de Moraes Square and Abaete Lagoon. This beach hotel is within close proximity of Itapua Lighthouse and Metropolitan Park of Abaeté.
Make yourself at home in one of the 256 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and a steam room. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Salvador? This hotel has facilities measuring 1550 square feet (144 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Year Built 1995
- Outdoor tennis courts - 6
- Number of floors - 3
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy