Select your stay dates to check availability at Castle Plaza
About the Hotel
With a stay at Castle Plaza, you'll be centrally located in Nagoya, steps from Winc Aichi and minutes from Sky Promenade. This romantic hotel is close to Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology and Nagoya Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 236 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and a turndown service.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Castle Plaza.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Free WiFi
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Number of floors - 14
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy