Select your stay dates to check availability at Casa Suaya
About the Hotel
When you stay at Casa Suaya in Jose Ignacio, you'll be on the waterfront and convenient to Jose Ignacio Beach and Prefectura Nacional Naval Jose Ignacio. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Jose Ignacio Lighthouse and Parque Faro Jose Ignacio.
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and bidets.
Relax and unwind with massages and body treatments. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Jose Ignacio? This hotel has facilities measuring 4304 square feet (400 square meters), including a meeting room. Guests may use a cruise ship terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Pool umbrellas
- Express check-out
- Beach towels
- Conference space size (feet) - 4304
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Conference space size (meters) - 400
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 2008
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Beach umbrellas
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Pool sun loungers
- Free beach cabanas
- Picnic area
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Free self parking
- One meeting room
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Luggage storage
- Barbecue grill(s)
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Room service (limited hours)
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Furnished balcony
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Free bottled water
- Pillow menu
- Free toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Satellite TV service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Individually furnished
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 01 April and 30 September.