Casa Pueblo Hostel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Casa Pueblo Hostel
Casa Pueblo Hostel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Casa Pueblo Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Mendoza, convenient to San Jose Church and Independence Square. This hostel is within close proximity of Municipal Aquarium Mendoza and Amado Zogbi Winery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms with bidets are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
You can experience a safari, and enjoy bicycles to rent. Additional features at this Art Deco hostel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 100 km.
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 11:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Ski storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 12.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy