Select your stay dates to check availability at Casa Lory
About the Hotel
With a stay at this apartment in Bologna, you'll be convenient to Stadio Renato Dall'Ara and Sanctuary of the Madonna di San Luca. This property is within close proximity of Arco del Meloncello and Portico of San Luca.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 32-inch LED televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
- Total number of rooms - 1
- Free WiFi
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
- LED TV
- Day bed
- Bathtub or shower
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Private bathroom
- Balcony or patio
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Coffee/tea maker
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 1.50 to EUR 5 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply from the 6th consecutive night of stay onward. Guests exempted from this tax include residents of Bologna and children under 14 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy