Casa Del Sol Machupicchu
Select your stay dates to check availability at Casa Del Sol Machupicchu
Casa Del Sol Machupicchu
About the Hotel
With a stay at Casa Del Sol Machupicchu in Machu Picchu, you'll be in the historical district and minutes from Aguas Calientes Hot Springs and close to Machu Picchu. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum and Temple of the Condor.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Casa Del Sol Machupicchu. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge.
- Full-service spa
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free breakfast
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Fireplace in lobby
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Free train station pickup
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free reception
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy