Casa Andina Standard Puno
Select your stay dates to check availability at Casa Andina Standard Puno
Casa Andina Standard Puno
About the Hotel
With a stay at Casa Andina Standard Puno, you'll be centrally located in Puno, steps from Coca and Costumes Museum and San Juan Church. This hotel is within close proximity of Pine Park and Arco Deustua.
Stay in one of 50 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Puno? This hotel features 452 square feet (42 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Conference space size (feet) - 452
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Cable TV service
- Bathtub or shower
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 176 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 70 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy