Casa Andina Standard Colca
Select your stay dates to check availability at Casa Andina Standard Colca
Casa Andina Standard Colca
About the Hotel
Located in Chivay, Casa Andina Standard Colca is in the historical district and close to Cathedral Of Chivay and Thermal Baths of La Calera. This hotel is within the vicinity of Church of Coporaque and San Antonio Pre-Inca Ruins.
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 guestrooms. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Make use of convenient amenities such as gift shops/newsstands, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance. Additional features at this hotel include a picnic area and barbecue grills.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Casa Andina Standard Colca.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1996
- Accessible bathroom
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Picnic area
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Roll-in shower
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 1
- In-room accessibility
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 70 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy