Select your stay dates to check availability at Carmelo Hostel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Carmelo Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Carmelo, steps from Archives and Museum of Carmen and minutes from Uama Theater. This hostel is within close proximity of Carmelo Rotating Bridge and Independence Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in a common area. Additional amenities at this hostel include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: UYU 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: UYU 5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy