VELINN Caravela Pousada Ilhabela
Select your stay dates to check availability at VELINN Caravela Pousada Ilhabela
VELINN Caravela Pousada Ilhabela
About the Hotel
VELINN Caravela Pousada Ilhabela is centrally located in Barra Velha, walking distance from Nautica Mistral Marina and close to Waldemar Belisário Museum. This pousada is within close proximity of Pereque Beach and Agua Branca Waterfall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and both cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a sauna. This pousada also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Television in common areas
- Computer station
- Express check-out
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- In-room accessibility
- 24-hour front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 1992
- Free local calls
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 150.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Utility surcharge: BRL 1.50 per accommodation per night
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy