VELINN Caravela Pousada Bromélias
Select your stay dates to check availability at VELINN Caravela Pousada Bromélias
VELINN Caravela Pousada Bromélias
About the Hotel
When you stay at VELINN Caravela Pousada Bromélias in Ilhabela, you'll be on the riverwalk and convenient to Waldemar Belisário Museum and Agua Branca Waterfall. This pousada is within close proximity of Pereque Beach and Toca Waterfall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. 27-inch LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and sofa beds, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a lazy river. This Colonial pousada also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Year Built 1976
- Lazy river
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference center
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Television in common areas
- Separate dining area
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 150 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy