Camperio House Suites
Select your stay dates to check availability at Camperio House Suites
Camperio House Suites
About the Hotel
Camperio House Suites is in the heart of Milan, walking distance from Museum of Musical Instruments and Civic Museum of Archeology. This 4-star residence is within close proximity of Castello Sforzesco and Piazza dei Mercanti.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and microwaves.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Take advantage of the residence's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Milan? This residence has 300 square feet (28 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Free wired Internet
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2005
- Free WiFi
- Conference center
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- First-run movies
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually decorated
- Room service (limited hours)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours in May.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy