Camboriú Praia Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Camboriú Praia Hotel
Camboriú Praia Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Camboriú Praia Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Balneario Camboriu, convenient to Taquarinhas Beach and Laranjeiras Beach. This hotel is within close proximity of Canto Beach and Molhe - Barra Sul.
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Smoke-free property
- Accessible bathroom
- Number of floors - 13
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Individually furnished
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Plasma TV
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 25 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 20,00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy