Select your stay dates to check availability at Ca Marinella
About the Hotel
With a stay at Ca Marinella in Venice (Castello), you'll be minutes from Marco Polo's Home and Rialto Bridge. This hotel is within close proximity of Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo and Zanipolo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy