Select your stay dates to check availability at Ca Mariele
About the Hotel
With a stay at Ca Mariele, you'll be centrally located in Venice, steps from Campo Santo Stefano and Museo della Musica. This residence is close to Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and sofa beds, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and luggage storage.
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Sofa bed
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 30 for check-in after 7 PM
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy