Select your stay dates to check availability at Byblos Pousada
About the Hotel
With a stay at Byblos Pousada in Buzios (Humaita), you'll be minutes from Orla Bardot and Buziosnauta. This pousada is within close proximity of Armacao Beach and Brigitte Bardot Statue.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. This pousada also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the pousada's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Pool umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Beach towels
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free self parking
- Poolside bar
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: BRL 1.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 10 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Destination fee: BRL 3.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy