Select your stay dates to check availability at Burlington Hotel
About the Hotel
Located in Folkestone, Burlington Hotel is in the business district and minutes from Leas Promenade and Lower Leas Coastal Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Leas Cliff Hall and Leas Lift.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) -
- Conference space
- Year Built 1880
- Free self parking
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - etx-michelle4
- 24-hour front desk
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Fireplace in lobby
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Digital TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
This property is undergoing renovations from 17 March 2015 until further notice. Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.