Bristol Jangada Fortaleza Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Bristol Jangada Fortaleza Hotel
Bristol Jangada Fortaleza Hotel
About the Hotel
Located in Fortaleza (Meireles), Bristol Jangada Fortaleza Hotel is minutes from Jardim Japones de Fortaleza and Fortaleza Handicraft Market. This hotel is within close proximity of Meireles Beach and Portugal Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 156 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Fortaleza? This hotel has facilities measuring 1658 square feet (154 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 1658
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 15.00 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy