Select your stay dates to check availability at Brisol Hotel
About the Hotel
Located in Joao Pessoa, Brisol Hotel is by the sea and convenient to Manaira Beach and Manaira Shopping Mall. This beach hotel is within close proximity of Handicraft Market and Cultural Center Jose Lins do Rego.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Joao Pessoa? This hotel has facilities measuring 990 square feet (92 square meters), including a meeting room.
- Beach umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Television in common areas
- Conference space size (meters) - 92
- One meeting room
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Free wired Internet
- Conference space size (feet) - 990
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool