Select your stay dates to check availability at Brisa Hotel
About the Hotel
This beach hotel is within close proximity of Cocanha Beach and Mococa Beach. When you stay at Brisa Hotel in Caraguatatuba, you'll be on the beach and convenient to Massaguacu Beach and Capricorn Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and designer toiletries. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Shared microwave
- Airport transportation
- Snack bar/deli
- Outdoor pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 1 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Pet fee: BRL 30 per pet, per day
- In-room microwave fee: BRL 12 per day
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate