Select your stay dates to check availability at Brera Apartments
About the Hotel
Brera Apartments offers accommodations throughout the area in Milan.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring espresso makers and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and an elevator (lift). A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free bottled water
- Limited housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Espresso maker
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Down comforter
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy