Boutique H�tel Le Morgane
Select your stay dates to check availability at Boutique H�tel Le Morgane
Boutique H�tel Le Morgane
About the Hotel
With a stay at Boutique Hôtel Le Morgane, you'll be centrally located in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, steps from Aiguille du Midi Cable Car and minutes from Casino Barriere Chamonix. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Chamonix Alpine Museum and Chamonix Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. A sauna and a steam room offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and ski storage.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Boutique Hôtel Le Morgane. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Express check-in
- Ski storage
- Year Built 1997
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Ski passes available
- Full-service spa
- One meeting room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Television in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Ski shuttle
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 56
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Day bed
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Turndown service
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service
- Digital TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy