Bogota Marriott Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Bogota Marriott Hotel
Bogota Marriott Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Bogota Marriott Hotel in Bogota (Calle 26), you'll be minutes from El Tiempo Newspaper Bogota and close to Bogota Botanical Garden. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Maloka Science Museum and Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 239 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bogota? This hotel has 3714 square feet (345 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
- Spa services on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 8
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 345
- Full-service spa
- In-room accessibility
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Spa tub
- Shower/tub combination
- Coffee/tea maker
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 2.33 per person, per night
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy