Bogota Marriott Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Bogota Marriott Hotel
Bogota Marriott Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Bogota Marriott Hotel in Bogota, you'll be in the business district and minutes from El Tiempo Newspaper Bogota and close to Bogota Botanical Garden. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Maloka Science Museum and Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 239 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bogota? This hotel has 3714 square feet (345 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Spa services on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting rooms 8
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 345
- Full-service spa
- In-room accessibility
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of floors - 10
- Wedding services
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Conference space
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 3714
- Year Built 2009
- Total number of rooms - 239
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- LCD TV
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 2.33 per person, per night
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy