Select your stay dates to check availability at Boarding House
About the Hotel
With a stay at Boarding House in Osaka, you'll be minutes from Abeno Harukas Building and close to Osaka Castle. This guesthouse is within close proximity of Shitenno-ji Temple and Q's Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This guesthouse also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift).
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Shared bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Shared/communal kitchen
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.