Blue Tree Premium Morumbi
Select your stay dates to check availability at Blue Tree Premium Morumbi
Blue Tree Premium Morumbi
About the Hotel
With a stay at Blue Tree Premium Morumbi in Sao Paulo (Brooklin Novo), you'll be minutes from Shopping Market Place and close to Morumbi Stadium. This hotel is within close proximity of U.S Consulate General and Octavio Frias de Oliveira Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 394 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 km.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has 11868 square feet (1103 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Wedding services
- Indoor pool
- Roll-in shower
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 26
- Free area shuttle
- Meeting rooms 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 1103
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 394
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 11868
- In-room accessibility
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cable TV service
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: BRL 30 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: BRL 21 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 21.00 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 12 December 2016 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool