Big Bamboo Casas & Pousada
Select your stay dates to check availability at Big Bamboo Casas & Pousada
Big Bamboo Casas & Pousada
About the Hotel
With a stay at Big Bamboo Casas & Pousada in Porto Seguro, you'll be minutes from Praca da Independencia and Tancredo Neves Square. This pousada is within close proximity of Quadrado Square and Quadrado Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Laundry facilities
- Free pool cabanas
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Free self parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Balcony or patio
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 220 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy