Village Inn of Hardy
Select your stay dates to check availability at Village Inn of Hardy
Village Inn of Hardy
About the Hotel
Located in Hardy, Village Inn of Hardy is in the historical district and convenient to Loberg Park and Dr. Thompson Park. This hotel is within the region of Mammoth Spring State Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Accessible bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 2
- Conference space
- In-room accessibility
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium TV channels
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 to 25.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 18 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy