Select your stay dates to check availability at Tarobá Hotel
About the Hotel
Tarobá Hotel is centrally located in Foz do Iguacu, walking distance from Guarani Forest Zoological Park and close to Lake Itaipu. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Mercosul Shopping Mall and Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.
Make yourself at home in one of the 174 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Parking (limited spaces)
- 24-hour business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1978
- 24-hour front desk
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Computer station
- Fitness facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Free breakfast
- Roll-in shower
- Children's club
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free newspaper
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 60.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 70.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy