Best Western Hotel St. George
Select your stay dates to check availability at Best Western Hotel St. George
Best Western Hotel St. George
About the Hotel
A stay at Best Western Hotel St. George places you in the heart of Milan, minutes from Porta Venezia and close to Cathedral of Milan. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Piazza Lima and Modern Art Gallery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts hotel include concierge services and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Television in common areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Snack bar/deli
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Year Built 1967
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour business center
- Free newspaper
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Individually decorated
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 95 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 20 December and 06 January.