Best Western Hotel Piemontese
Select your stay dates to check availability at Best Western Hotel Piemontese
Best Western Hotel Piemontese
About the Hotel
With a stay at Best Western Hotel Piemontese, you'll be centrally located in Bergamo and within the region of Parco Faunistico Le Cornelle and Parco Avventura Bergamo. This 4-star hotel is within the region of Leolandia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1950
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Free reception
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 50
- One meeting room
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Down comforter
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Limited housekeeping
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax ranges from EUR 0.50 to EUR 4 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply after the 10th night of stay. Children under 16 years of age are exempt. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy